Our Company Guidelines
- Niagara Regional Tours reserves the right to change tour prices, itineraries and attractions without notice, we will not change prices once booked, nor will we change attractions unless totally necessary, you can be rest assured we will provide you with the tour that you agreed to.
- Niagara Regional Tours assumes no responsibility for what prices the attractions may charge or the value. Management of the attractions sets the prices, however the prices are included in your package.
- Tour duration’s are approximate, the length can change based on how busy the park may be, also during holidays there could be longer wait times.
- Niagara Regional Tours is not responsible for circumstances we cannot control, we assume no responsibility when there are traffic delays, bridge delays, vehicle malfunction or any other delay that is beyond our control, however we are so confident that you will love your experience with us that we are willing to give you a refund if you are to miss a major attraction.
- Niagara Regional Tours will do everything we can do to stick to the itinerary and pick you up on-time, however we are not responsible for late pickups or late drop offs, service delays. Passengers are required to follow all instructions provided. If passengers are not present or on time for their pickup they will be considered a “no show”, however we will do everything in our power to reschedule your tour.
- Tours may be rescheduled two hours or more before your pickup time, if you need to reschedule please contact us at the number you were given, to reschedule a tour passengers must contact Niagara Regional Tours, and rescheduled tours are not refundable
- Niagara Regional Tours will provide free and convenient pickup service in Niagara Falls, N.Y, anywhere outside Niagara Falls a pickup fee may apply
- Tour Guide/Driver gratuity is not included in the cost of your tour, however due to the fantastic job that our tour guides do a 10% gratuity is suggested.